Friday, December 6, 2013

Latte Quilt Project

December 6, 2013 8:29 p.m.

This is a quilt that I recently completed. The setting is a medallion setting. The blocks were embroidered and quilted at the same time on my Janome 11000 embroidery sewing machine. Every block was completed in the hoop and then joined. My friend quilted the top/bottom and side borders on her longarm. The borders were then joined to the completed blocks.

I worked on this quilt off and on for about 1 1/2 years. I am glad to have completed it. It looks beautiful on my bed.

Since I completed this quilt I have become the proud owner of the Janome 12000. I am really enjoying this machine. It really sews great. I purchased this machine from Sew Simple in Lynchburg, VA. He is the nicest man. You can learn more about him at www.sewsimple.biz or by visiting his facebook page.

I have lots more projects I would like to share but that will take time.

Until next time.

1 comment: